On behalf of our client looking for an Account Manager with these following details:
1. Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
2. Building relationship with clients based on trust and respect.
3. Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
4. Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
5. Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
6. Maintaining updated knowladge of company product and service.
7. Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
8. Identifying industry trends.
9. Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
1. Bachelor's degree in Sales, Communications, or related field.
2. More education or experience may be preferred.
3. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
4. Ability to collect, track and analyze large amounts of data.
5. Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
6. Excellent active listening skills.
7. Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
8. Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
9. Extensive, accurate product knowladge.